Vodka originated in Eastern Europe, but is known and made all over the world. Vodka is made bydistillation of fermented potatoes or grain and sometimes fruit or sugar. Vodka is one of the most popular spirits and is enjoyed all over the world.
It is very popular for its smooth taste and the ability to mix well with fruit juices . There is a wide variety of flavors of vodka and many brands. Vodka is traditionally drunk neat and is used in many cocktails and mixed drinks like Black Russian, White Russian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Sex on the Beach, Vodka Tonic and many more. You can make a drink of your own, simply by mixing one portion of vodka with the juice of your choice and crushed ice.
Sex On The Beach
2 shots or 60 ml vodka 2 shots or 60 ml peach schnapps 30 ml grenadine syrup ½ lemon Orange juice to top it up Crushed ice Orange slice to decorate
- In a high ball glass take vodka.
- Add peach schnapps and grenadine syrup.
- Squeeze in the lemon.
- Fill crushed ice
- Top it up with orange juice.
- Decorate the glass with the orange slice.
30 ml vodka 1 dash Worcestershire sauce 1 dash tobasco sauce 75 ml tomato juice ½ lime ¼ teaspoon salt 1 stalk celery Crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker mix vodka, tomato juice, salt, tobasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Squeeze in the lime and put some crushed ice.
- Take a short ball glass .cover the rim with salt.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and strain the drink into it.
- Decorate it with celery stalk.
30 ml Vodka 30 ml blue Curacao liquor Lemonade to top up Crushed ice Cherry for decoration
- Take a hurricane glass.
- Add Vodka and blue Curacao liquor.
- Put crushed ice and top it up with lemonade
- Put cherry on the top and serve
30 ml vodka 1 lime cut into wedges 2 teaspoon sugar Few Mint leaves Crushed ice Lemonade to fill the glass Slice of lemon to decorate
- Crush lime wedges and sugar
- Put it in small ball glass
- Break few leaves of mint with your hands
- Put it in the glass
- Add crushed ice
- Top it up with lemonade
30 ml vodka 30 ml triple sec Crushed ice ½ lime Cranberry juice Lime slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker put vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lots of crushed ice.
- Squeeze in the lime and shake.
- Strain in a martini glass
- Put the slice of lime on the rim and serve.
- 60 ml apple vodka
- 30 ml green apple schnapps
- Crushed ice
- Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain it into a cocktail glass and serve.
60 ml vodka Orange juice Crushed ice
- Fill high ball glass with ice.
- Pour vodka into it.
- Fill it up with orange juice.
You can also add 30 ml coconut rum to it to enhance the flavor and add a dash of sweet nutty taste to it.